FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marilyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:18 am    Post subject: Thank you Reply with quote

Hi Everyone

I would like to thank you all on behalf of Bryn and his family for your kind words and support in what has been a very difficult time for them. I am going to send Bryn copies of your emails etc as I feel he should see them. They have made me smile, brought tears to my eyes and some have made me see red but from me a very sincere thank you for supporting Bryn and his family,

Diolch yn fawr iawn

Marilyn

Last edited by marilyn on Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total
TER1315
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Marilyn,
I for one think it's important that Bryn knows he can always rely on us for support, please let us know if there is anything else we can do.Wink
Carine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And in that case it might be good to know that it isn't just a few of us, but there is at least one and probably a lot more of us who are usually just following the discussions and feel exactly the same. I once bought tickets for Salome in Amsterdam and unfortunately Bryn had to withdraw. It happens, a singer is not a machine! It never stopped me from buying tickets again and coming to Faenol. I already have tickets for Amsterdam next year. But don't come if your family needs you!

Carine
TER1361

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Marilyn

Just back from holiday and heard the news. Glad that Bryn and family have had lots of supportive messages and wish to add my own. Hope everything goes well for Deio Sion.

Best wishes to them all,
Anne
Ter1408
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you again Marilyn for helping me get back here,especially at this time as I do want to add my "Good on yer Bryn Lad" as my grandsons would say.
We who care about family values and loyalty applaud you. I pray the little lad Deio Sion will heal quickly...children, if they are healthy, usually do and I am sure your children are very healthy.
God Bless you Bryn
Vera
Hold in your memory the smile of a friend
And hold in your heart a wish for tomorrow
rueroops
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are just back from an extra long weekend in North Wales, and I am glad that Bryn will know of our loyalty and support. Also I just wanted to say that I hope everything has gone well with Deio's further operation today. God bless the whole family.
Gillian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: