FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Performance Update

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marilyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:06 pm    Post subject: Performance Update Reply with quote

Hi Everyone

I have updated the performance section and it would seem we are experiencing problems, please can you let me know if you have problems with the links. I would be grateful if someone has the time to check them all. Hi Phyllis, do you have a moment. Thanks a lot

Hwyl Fawr

Marilyn

Last edited by marilyn on Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
TER1280
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:14 pm    Post subject: Performance Dates Reply with quote

Hi, Marilyn,

The performances dates look perfect! So many wonderful venues! The one that I will be attending is April 25 and looking forward to....Carnegie Hall!!!

Phyllis
TER1291
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No opera but he's certainly keeping busy! I'll be at Carnegie Hall on the 25th, too. And I'm looking forward to the first time I will see Bryn in Recital.
TER1291
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No opera but he's certainly keeping busy! I'll be at Carnegie Hall on the 25th, too. And I'm looking forward to the first time I will see Bryn in Recital.
BrynFlynn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeane! We're going to be at Carnegie Hall on the 25th too! I hope we get to see each other again!
Stokie
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Performance Dates Reply with quote

Smile Hi Marilyn, regarding performance dates not yet showing, at least the ones I know about. Classical Brit Awards on Thursday May 8th. Then of course there's the Last Night of The Proms. I will probably have to watch that on TV as usual, as one can only apply for Last Night tickets on the Advance Booking form if [unlike myself] you can afford to book six other concerts in the Prom Season, the rather rigid "6 concert rule" otherwise take your chances when general booking opens on May 27th.
Regarding opera - I've just downloaded the listings for Covent Garden 2008/09 and Bryn will be doing Der Fliegende Hollander[Flying Dutchman] on 23 February-10 March 2009 with Anja Kampe as Senta, and reprising his role of Scarpia in Tosca from 9-18 July, with Deborah Voigt as Tosca.
I hope to go to both of these, but that's a long way off yet. In the meantime, I look forward to Classical Brits, the Liverpool Concert and of course Faenol! Hwyl Fawr Pat Jones [Stokie]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: