FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Bryn Terfel Scholarship 25.9.2011

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marilyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:14 am    Post subject: The Bryn Terfel Scholarship 25.9.2011 Reply with quote

What a wonderful evening, so much young Welsh talent competing for the Ysgoloriaeth Urdd Gobaith Cymru Bryn Terfel 2011.

The event was held at the new Dragon Studios in Pencoed, Bridgend. The Judges Rhys Meirion, Nia Clwyd, Rhodri Miles, Meinir Heulyn, Emyr Wyn and Mansel Phillips certainly had a very diificult job.

Highlights for me Anna Pardanjac clog dancing, Elen Morgan House of America and the very sad Yr Argae, Ellen Williams I fro Paradwys and El Vito, Glain Dafydd La Source by Albert Zabel, Huw Ynyr Evans Aria 13 W A Mozart which was very animated, Rhian Davies Monolog Irene, Sian Crisp Dal y Freuddwyd Robat Arwyn and Steffan Jones Ymddiddon yn y Coed Schuman.

I hope that many of you were able to watch the program on S4C.

I had a text from Bryn to say that he was delighted that Glain had won and had already sent her a text to congratulate her.

Marilyn
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> Performances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: