FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Anyone coming out to see Bryn on the West Coast?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Leslie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Anyone coming out to see Bryn on the West Coast? Reply with quote

Greetings fellow Terfeliaids! It was fantastic to meet many of you in NY for Marriage and Elijah!
I am going to go down to Berkley for the April 17th concert. Are anyone of you going to be heading out to the west coast? Still possible to get tickets I think.
Also noticed tickets available for Vancouver... Remember my mom lives up there....
Leslie from California....
TER1280
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:26 am    Post subject: Bryn's recitals Reply with quote

Hi, Leslie,

It was so wonderful meeting you and your mom in New York in November. I wish that I could go to Bryn's recitals in Berkeley and Vancouver, but I'll be going to New York again....to Bryn's recital at Carnegie Hall.

Hugs,
Phyllis Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> Performances All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: