FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Calendars & Tickets

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marilyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:27 am    Post subject: Calendars & Tickets Reply with quote

Hi Everyone

Tickets for Manchester 14th October I can only apologise for not thinking about ordering tickets but I will do so today (had rather a lot on my mind). I am hopeful that I will be able to do so. I am travelling to Kent today to attend my cousin's funeral so am unsure when I will be able to post on the site to confirm but will do so at the first opportunity.

With regard to the Calendars due to increased costs they will be 12.50 and in colour this year . Please let me know your thoughts as if you feel they are too expensive I will not go ahead.

Marilyn

Last edited by marilyn on Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ter1301
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would certainly buy at least one calendar, whatever the price!

I'd also like to be on the list for tickets for October, if you manageto do a booking.

Irene
TER1280
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Marilyn,

So sorry about the sadness in your family....losing your cousin.

I hope you go on with the calendars. I always enjoy them so much...love the pictures. I hang the calendar above a little desk in my breakfast room and look at it quite a bit.

Wish I could go to the Manchester recital! I enjoyed Carnegie Hall so very much.

Phyllis Smile
rueroops
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Marilyn,

So sorry about your family troubles, and do understand that you have had other things on your mind than ordering tickets for the Manchester Recital on Oct 14. By the way, many thanks for the ones for Gerontius which arrived this morning. Laughing
I certainly would like a calendar for 2009 - as Irene says - whatever the price, and do so hope you can go ahead with them! Laughing

Gillian Laughing
Daphne
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:48 pm    Post subject: calendars Reply with quote

Hi Marilyn
I too would be happy to pay 12.50 or at least Father Christmas will. I always put it on my Christmas list.
Best wishes
Daphne
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: