FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Car share to Cardiff

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TER1337

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Car share to Cardiff Reply with quote

Is there anyone making the journey by car from the Morriston/Swansea area on July 21st to see Tosca who would be prepared to give Angie and I a lift there and back? We would contribute to cost of petrol etc., of course.
As non-drivers, our original plan was to travel by rail or bus. Having checked both timetables we are concerned that we will have to leave St David's Hall before the performance ends. Obviously, this is something we wish to avoid.
Can anybody help please?

Liz
TER1286
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew and I are going from Pontardawe, but we've decided to stay overnight. I couldn't bear to miss any of the fun!
We'll be going down after work (leaving 4,30ish) and coming back mid afternoon the next day in time to pick the kids up from school.
We're staying in the Big Sleep.
If that's any good to you let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> Travel & Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: