FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New album?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daphne
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: New album? Reply with quote

I see there is a post on Facebook about a track on a new album. Anyone have any information?
Something to look forward to.
Daphne
TER1310
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is anything to go by:

Joanna Forbes L'Estrange‏ @JoannaLEstrange
Lovely morning @AbbeyRoad recording gospel backing vocals for the wonderful @Bryn_Terfel with talented colleagues @LMarshallSinger @songstressmel21 @mary11carewe @alice_fearn @playfeet @ellenbymusic @RebeccaTrehearn #sessionsinger #abbeyroadstudios #gospel

Who knows????
Ter1518
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:02 am    Post subject: A new album! Reply with quote

It is true! There will be a new album! I can‘t wait to have it in my hands. Five years have been a long time.
Smile
http://www.harlequin-agency.co.uk/index.php?page=14&id=239
Manja Very Happy
TER1310
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-ordering available at amazon.co.uk, audio CD 13.44.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dreams-Songs-Bryn-Terfel/dp/B07DKYZBDF/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529745574&sr=8-1&keywords=bryn+terfel+cd
TER1310
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sir Bryn Terfel has enlisted a host of impressive guest stars to duet with him on his new album ‘Dreams and Songs’ – including two stars of the big screen and television, his friends Dame Emma Thompson and Rob Brydon. Fellow singers Alfie Boe, Katherine Jenkins, Joseph Calleja and Danielle de Niese also appear on the recording, which is out on 14th September on Deutsche Grammophon.

http://www.classicalsource.com/db_control/db_news.php?id=6067
TER1310
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Comedy star Rob Brydon has recorded a classical duet with Sir Bryn Terfel and a symphony orchestra.
The comedy star was keen to team up with one of the world's leading opera singers - what could go wrong?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/comedy-star-rob-brydon-recorded-15029899
TER1310
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Track Listings for the New CD, Dreams and Songs

Disc: 1
1. I Believe - Bryn Terfel, Metro Voices, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
2. The Fields of Athenry - Bryn Terfel, Lottie Rhodes, John Parricelli, Richard Harvey, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
3. Perhaps Love - Bryn Terfel, Alfie Boe, John Paricelli, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
4. If I Were a Rich Man - Bryn Terfel, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
5. Do You Love Me - Bryn Terfel, Emma Thompson, Pete Murray, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
6. Amazing Grace - Bryn Terfel, Danielle de Niese, Metro Voices, Pete Murray, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
7. Trees - Bryn Terfel, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
8. Tell My Father - Bryn Terfel, Katherine Jenkins, Pete Murray, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
9. The Shepherd Poet Of Passchendaele - Bryn Terfel, Metro Voices, David Childs, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
10. The Golf Song (Golfer's Lament) - Bryn Terfel, Rob Brydon, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
11. Ar Lan Y Mor - Bryn Terfel, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
12. Granada - Bryn Terfel, Joseph Calleja, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
13. Smile - Bryn Terfel, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman
14. The Hippopotamus Song - Bryn Terfel, Czech Philharmonic Orchestra, Paul Bateman

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Dreams-Songs-Bryn-Terfel/dp/B07DKYZBDF/ref=sr_1_1?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1534755729&sr=1-1&keywords=songs+and+dreams+cd+terfel
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: