FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Faenol 2007
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marilyn
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:05 am    Post subject: Faenol 2007 Reply with quote

Hi Everyone

The Faenol line up.
Friday 24th August - Girls Aloud with Shayne Ward & Jamelia
Saturday 25th August - Bryn will be joined by world renowned Spanish Verdi baritone Carlos Alvarez, Mexican Tenor Ramon Vargas, Welsh soprano Rebecca Evans and English Mezzo Soprano Christine Rice..
Sunday 26th August – Michael Ball and Olivier Award winning West End and Broadway star Ruthie Henshall.
Monday 27th August This year’s Tan y Ddraig will celebrate BBC Radio Cymru’s 30th Birthday. Artists confirmed include Huw Chiswell and Sibrydion with further names to be announced shortly.

Tickets from www.brynfest.co.uk North Wales Theatre 01492 872000, Theatr Gwynedd 01248 351708, Silver Star Holidays 01286 672333.

Hwyl Fawr

Marilyn

Last edited by marilyn on Mon May 14, 2007 11:35 am; edited 2 times in total
TER1272

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What a great lineup! Thank you for posting it so early.

Vron
TER1272

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I've managed to book my tickets for the Opera night, Michael Ball, and Tan Y Ddraig. We decided against going to Girls Aloud - Bob didn't think his blood pressure could stand it with all those young ladies cavorting about on stage! (No, only joking).

Vron
LALLY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marilyn,
Very many thanks for all your information about Y Faenol. I was able to book excellent tickets immediately VenueCymru opened its box office this morning.A wonderful line up and I and my friends are overjoyed
Again very many thanks and every good wish.
Diolch yn fawr,
Daphne (Lally)
rueroops
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent! Well worth the long wait! Laughing I had booked seats for the Opera Gala Night and Michael Ball before 9.45am. Hope the weather is good!!!!!
Regards
Gillian Laughing
TER1357
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also got right in at the beginning & got the tickets I wanted for the Opera night! We all must of been the only ones to get through so early! I think we'll all be sitting next to each other too! What a great night...let's hope for a lovely, DRY, maybe mild evening! See you all in August!

Libby xo Razz
TER1280
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 3:15 pm    Post subject: Faenol 2007 Reply with quote

I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of you for dry weather at Faenol. It sounds like it will be quite exciting.

Phyllis Smile
Ter1301
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phoned for promenade ticket for first 3 nights and the nice young man advised me to get a weekend pass instead, even though we won't be going on the Monday, as it runs out cheaper due to only one booking fee, instead of one per ticket when booking 3 nights! Good tip for anyone else who hasn't booked yet.

Also, noticed somewhere that he also has Connie Fisher on Sunday. Could that be why it is called 'The Hills are Alive'?

Irene
lesmismatt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi thanks for the line up!just booked 3 tickets for the opera gala!This will be my first time seeing bryn!it has been my dream for years!!!!!!hope to see lots of you there!!!!

regards

matt(plymouth) Very Happy
Ter1301
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now here's a puzzle. Earlier today, on the brynfest site it did mention Connie Fisher. Just looked again and she is NOT mentioned. Was I dreaming or has she dropped out?

Irene
lesmismatt

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,i posted a comment earlier and i am trying to look for a place to stay for when i go!!!!could anybody recommend somwhere to stay for when me and my parents go!!!!

cheers
BELS
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Faenol 2007 Reply with quote

Hi Matt,

Welcome to Terfeliaid from a fellow Plymouthian!

You have to be quick on the accommodation - the best place is The Premier Travel Inn at Bangor which is within walking distance of Faenol, but it is probably fully-booked by now. I think that some people stay at Bangor University - no detalis I'm afraid.
I will not be going to Faenol this year, but if you manage to speak to Bryn you must try to get him to come down to the South West; he has many followers down this way.

Good luck and enjoy your first 'Bryn experience'

Helen H
TER1272

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2007 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree Helen. It's definitely time Bryn came down to the South West!

Vron
Ter1301
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Matt!

Most hotels and B&Bs book up months or even a year in advance. We stay at Bangor University halls of residence. All single ensuite rooms with a kitchen on each corridor (8 rooms share it). It is £18 per night self catering. Not sure of the B&B rate, about £24 I think. Unfortunately I'm in the office and the number is at home! I will post the info next week for anyone who wants it. Don't panic, they have 800 rooms!

Irene
Ter1301
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me Again! Here is the website link for Croeso Welcome Bangor, the Uni accomodation.

http://www.welcomebangor.co.uk/site/template.asp?pID=1&sID=6&lID=1&menu=VISITORS

Irene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: