FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bangor University Accomodation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ter1301
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:04 pm    Post subject: Bangor University Accomodation Reply with quote

I posted the website details for Bangor University holiday accomodation earlier but I have just noticed that there is no phone number on it, so here it is.

01248 388399

I am going a few days early to chill out before the festival starts. If anyone else is staying there, do let me know!

Irene
Stokie
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Hi Irene, remember me [Pat Jones] My friend and I always stay at Bangor University, in fact I have just sent off my booking form. We will be staying there on just the Saturday and Sunday nights. Hopefully in the block with the super view of the bay! If I don't spot you before, I'll see you at breakfast. I'm looking forward to the Festival, we've got better seats this year, front block at least, Row L. By the way, I loved Gianni Schicchi. Especially at the end when Bryn ran yelling down the stage and took a flying dive onto the bed, super ending! Spotted your name [and Alison's pic] in the last Terfeliaid mag. Keep in touch Luv, Pat J.
Ter1301
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be great to see you again, Pat, but it won't be at breakfast as we go self-catering! Call me when you arrive and let me know which block you are in and we can arrange to meet up there or on the field (or should I say maes?) at Faenol.

I'll e.mail with more details nearer the time. I won't text because you probably won't have your phone on.....!

Irene
Stokie
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:51 pm    Post subject: Bangor University Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes Hi Irene, Great to hear from you. I'll get in touch as soon as I get the booking confirmation. I remember the block was called Bryn --something, but I never remember the second part. I'm looking forward to the Classical Brit Awards next week, I don't suppose Bryn will be there, although I voted for his Tutto Mozart in the album nominations. He wasn't there last time he won an award, pianist Malcolm Martineau who's worked a lot with Bryn, accepted it on his behalf. Mary and I went to the Albert Hall last week, to the "Music of Morse" concert, as I won 2 tickets through Classic FM. We had great front row seats, and we were both thinking "if only we'd had these seats when Bryn and Andrea Bocelli were on together". We were only about 10 ft away from the singers, Lesley Garrett, Alfie Bowe and Willard White. Still, never mind.
I'm retired now, but still sorting out how much pension etc. I can get, in hopes of continuing my present lifestyle, wish me luck! See you soon, love Pat.
TER1272

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob and I were also at the Music of Morse concert, it is being televised on ITV3 next Sunday at 8 p.m. After the concert Willard White signed my programme and gave me a huge hug as Bob took a photo of us! Lesley Garrett came out a bit later, saying that she felt very poorly and had nearly cancelled. I was surprised how tiny she is.

Vron
Stokie
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:14 pm    Post subject: Morse concert Reply with quote

Very Happy Hi Vron, glad you enjoyed the "Morse" concert. Lucky you getting your programme signed. I never thought of that. But anyway my friend and I had a bus to catch. So Lesley Garrett felt poorly, well it didn't show in her performance, and the duet with Alfie Boe was delightful. I've really taken to him. He has such a pleasant personality. In fact I've just booked to see him in Kismet at ENO with Michael Ball at the end of June. Should be fun. Royal Festival Hall still haven't confirmed when tickets will go on sale for Bryn in "Sweeney Todd" but I keep checking. Surely it can't be long now. Cheers Pat J.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: