FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 SubscriptionSubscription  TransactionsTransactions  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Falstaff in B'ham

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stokie
Regular
Regular

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:57 pm    Post subject: Falstaff in B'ham Reply with quote

Smile To Marilyn, When you posted news of intent to obtain tickets for Falstaff next March, I said I would like 2 tickets. However, my friend has decided she doesn't want to see Falstaff! She came with me to "Sweeney Todd" and enjoyed it and will also come again to Faenol. So, now I only require 1 ticket. Could you let me know which night you are booking for? I know I can get a ticket direct from Birmingham anytime after 18th July, but if you've already booked could you let me know. I am able to go any night, but I would like if possible to be able to go to Liverpool on the Saturday 15th to see Karl Jenkins conduct his new "Stabat Mater" [not yet booked] Since last contacting you, I have changed ISP's and have a new e.mail address. I sent you an e.mail via the local library whilst I was off-line for a couple of weeks, but I'm not sure if you got it. If not, here it is again e:mail peejay_patjay@yahoo.co.uk [ntl address no longer active] Thanks, Pat Jones [stokie]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Terfeliaid Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: